2018 In Review
In 2018 our volunteers logged 106,895 service hours. This is equivalent to 54 full-time workers or over $2.6 million in in-kind donations.
- 306 students enjoyed a week at Leadership Development Camp
- 75 youth participated in intensive five-week Summer Academic Day Camps
- 241,500 miles driven on our buses and vans
- 24,150 gallons of fuel used in providing transportation
- 65,984 life-skills classes taught
- 102 trained in commercial driver’s license vocational development
- 328 children and shut-ins sponsored for Christmas
- 280 families provided with Thanksgiving food baskets
- 40,460 meals prepared and served
- 12,200 emergency backpacks of food given away
- 26 ½ tons of food distributed and delivered to homes
In 2018 we accomplished more than ever and more importantly impacted more lives with life changing hope.
On our Executive Director’s desk, a plaque reads, “Get Them All” and we know there’s always one more. One more child who’s hungry. One more child seeking hope. One more child who’s lonely.
And there’s always one more donor or volunteer wanting to make a difference. If that’s you we’d like to talk – we’ve got a place for you.